Grouped cargo delivery LTL
Often there are requirements to deliver relatively small cargo margins called Grouped cargoes or professionally LTL: less than truck load. In these cases your cargo will be shipped grouped with other Clients’ cargoes in the same truck.
What is grouped LTL cargo?
It is a cargo grouped with other Shippers’ cargoes in the same vehicle. Grouped LTL cargo reduces freight considerably as each of the Shippers’ pays only for their cargo intake space in the truck.
How are grouped LTL cargoes delivered?
- You communicate us all necessary details regarding your cargo
- We consolidate your cargoes, including warehousing in EC
- We allocate the truck that can carry your cargo grouped with others
Grouped LTL cargo deliveries are carried out in several important steps. Employees of “KomkorTrans-Servis” offer the following services for grouped LTL deliveries:
- Your shipping orders treatment and processing
- Analysis of cargo details provided in shipping orders and Clients’ requirements
- Cargo insurance upon Clients consent
- Allocation of corresponding transport,
- Consolidation of goods in warehouses
- Customs assistance for EX export document issuance
- Cargo delivery to Customers’ bonded warehouse or customs clearance point
- Customs clearance operations assistance
- Cargo delivery to the final Consignee
Should you be interested in grouped LTL cargo deliveries, please fill out our form online for quotation or contact us by e-mail or telephone.